14th April 2019

Libera in the US 2019

We are looking forward to returning to the US this summer.  We will be appearing at venues in Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma and California.

Tickets for Saint Paul and Oklahoma City are now on sale at TicketSource.
Tickets for Garden Grove are now on sale at TicketLeap.
Tickets for St Louis are on sale at www.CathedralConcerts.org

6th August
7.30 pm
Libera in Garden Grove, LA, California
Christ Cathedral
Available from TicketLeap

Can you help?

Touring is very expensive and the money we make from ticket sales and merchandise does not cover our costs.  So we rely on the generosity of our supporters to help bring our music to the USA.

If you are able to make a donation to support this tour you can do so using JustGiving or Paypal.   If you are in the United States you can take advantage of our 501 c(3) status to make a tax efficient donation through Libera of the US

If you would like to find out about how to become a sponsor of Libera please contact us by email at office@libera.org.uk

10 Comments on “Libera in the US 2019

eric jouault
12th July 2019 at 12:34 pm

bonjour
je serai heureux de vous voir en concert en France j écoute en boucle toute les représentation que vous donner depuis plus de 10 ans
si vous compter venir en France je peux vous transporter sur tous le territoire
je suis conducteur de bus
a très bientôt
eric

Nancy Daily
18th July 2019 at 11:50 am

I hope you will be back in the USA in 2020! Do you think you might be singing in Washington D.C. or Chicago again? I would love to see you preform! I love your voices and the arrangements are fantastic!

David Branscome
28th July 2019 at 2:02 am

Please come to the Columbus Ohio area in 2020.

Iwonhag
28th July 2019 at 7:57 pm

Please come to South Korea 2020.

Timothy Mendez
30th July 2019 at 2:16 am

Please come to Evansville Indiana in 2020. May God Bless You in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Donald Loveless
30th July 2019 at 7:59 am

What heaven will sound like!

Don C
30th July 2019 at 5:01 pm

Thank you for beautiful music in a beautiful setting at the St Louis Cathedral Basilica last night

Armando noe pereira
31st July 2019 at 3:25 am

Pretendem vim ao brazil ?

Miguel Rodríguez
2nd August 2019 at 4:53 pm

I love this kids…simply great all of them…I am able to connect the sky just hearing his singing and the beautiful music..and some times the tears comes out suddenly….I really love this chorus….I have noticed to late that you were in usa….maybe next year…I would like to see you in Austin ,Texas…my best godwill for you..if you are able, send to me previous information to program see you in usa…thanks

James Brockway
4th August 2019 at 6:37 am

I have known of the choir for some 6 to 8 years or so but have never seen then in concert live, well it happens. And my bucket wish list came true! I had a long 10 hour drive and was worried I may not make it In Time. Driving In From Albuquerque , New Mexico USA. To Oklahoma City . But it was worth it and it was greater than I ever experienced before. I’ve seen my fair share of choirs over the years the Tucson boys choir. The Vienna boys choir. The All American boys choir even the Albuquerque boys choir and this was different a uniquely type of concert with a live orchestra a first in this type of show And you were almost on top of the boys. You were that close . I am tech guy who does lights and tv camera work and to see first Hand all the road cases and technical work that went I to this production in my book was first class ! I sure will talk this up and and say go see this show! The meet and greet afterwards is another first class. Event and their hearts will warm yours for sure ,yes go see this. If its the last thing you do. You will not regret it at all!!