17th May 2017

Libera Across the Atlantic

The release date for CDs of our new album ‘Hope’ in the US is 16th June, but the album can be downloaded digitally from the 26th May.  Click here for more details

AND…….

Though the cost of the visas is frightening us, we’re looking forward to being in the US this summer – visiting places such as Houston, St Louis, Los Angeles…..for starters!

If you can help support us, please visit libera.org [Libera of the US]

8 Comments on “Libera Across the Atlantic

Jeremy
18th May 2017 at 1:31 am

I would be super happy if you hit up some where in oregon or washington state. Preferably oregon. Traveling to Los Angeles is a very long trip… Just my thoughts. Good to see you coming back to the west coast though!

Amie Hill
18th May 2017 at 7:00 pm

Don’t forget San Francisco (or even the Green Center in Santa Rosa—a great venue).

Rebekah Hopkins
19th May 2017 at 1:23 am

Can you make plans to come to the mid-Atlantic? I would love to here you in concert. I’m a children’s choir director and love listening to you voices!!!!!

Don Carlson
19th May 2017 at 4:18 pm

I am glad you will be coming to the USA again, and hope you are able to visit the East Coast, also, as there are plenty of venus available in the Boston area, just to name one. Thank you.

John Williams
19th May 2017 at 7:56 pm

wish you a safe tour of the USA. I know you will wow your many fans over there even though I cannot travel for health reasons, I take great pleasure in making a donation towards your trip. Have a great tour and that include Japan.

Joe M.
21st May 2017 at 4:57 am

Don’t forget Buffalo, New York!

Rex Bradshaw
22nd May 2017 at 8:28 am

Looking forward to Libera returning to the USA. I hope the St. Louis show is at the Basilica. Great venue. Easy to get to. Good luck with the shows in Japan.

Sandie Black
24th May 2017 at 5:25 pm

Please consider coming up to western Canada. I’m pretty sure there won’t be any visa costs, and we have beautiful venues and many fans in Vancouver and Calgary, both sacred and secular! Wherever your stops are, wishing you all a wonderful tour!