28th November 2017

December Concert Update: Change of Venue

Change of Venue

Due to unforeseen structural work at our original venue which would have had a significant impact on Friday’s concert, Westminster Cathedral have kindly agreed to host our concert on the 1st December which will now begin at 8pm with doors opening at 7.15pm.

Westminster Cathedral is situated in Victoria Street London SW1P 1LT, a short walk from Victoria Mainline Train and Underground station.  Click here for directions

Regrettably the boys will not be able to sign autographs on this occasion; however we hope to have available Libera CDs and other items for sale, including a new photo book and a calendar.

All tickets sold for St George’s will be valid at Westminster Cathedral.  You do not need to take any action.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Friday.

As a result of this change some more seats will be available shortly.  Please visit our Ticket Website.  Please do not contact either St Georges or Westminster Cathedral regarding tickets.

6 Comments on “December Concert Update: Change of Venue

Forrest walker
29th November 2017 at 12:29 am

Hope to see a new tv Concert soon or Evan the Christmas one love it your pal in the USA

D Coudert
29th November 2017 at 4:08 pm

The 2017 calendar has graced my wall for the past year. Will the 2018 calendar (and the new photo book) become available to those of us (in USA here) who cannot attend the concert?

Libera
29th November 2017 at 7:13 pm

Yes – we plan to make the items available via our Web site as we did last year.

Loïc
29th November 2017 at 5:56 pm

Hello Libera
I love your music your voices is very beautiful I can not wait to see you in May I will come from France on purpose to see you I hope you will have a little time to sign autographs I wish you full of happiness and success at the end of the year
See you soon.
Loïc

george mcwhirter
29th November 2017 at 11:01 pm

looking forward to the concert on friday not been to one for the last 2 years because of work but still donate monthly for the last 4 years just love the christmas albums its always a pleasure to hear them many thanks to all and all behind the scenes for such beautiful music and songs

Joanne Smith
30th November 2017 at 2:04 am

I’m pleased that the concert is at Westminster Cathedral because I love this Cathedral and it is easier for me to get to.

I wish all Libera’s London concerts were at Westminster then more people would be able to hear and experience their wonderful voices and performance.

Thank you.